I am half illustrator / half banana.
I am a Nuclear Power Engineer who became an Illustrator / Art Director /
Godfather / Artist / Gladiator / Cosmonaut / Dreamer after an epileptic accident in Iran. But this sho(r)t story is
not for this page, maybe for the novel or the interview.
love to communicate visually with people, whom (probably) I will never see in my life. I adore to tell stories, catch feelings, make connections, encourage reflection.
Somehow, I have
understood, that creativity — the cheapest and the most powerful weapon / magic
wand / instrument (ok, hope is free, but anyway) that I’ve ever known. And
creativity can change this world locally and globally in some way.
My visual communication is based on double meaning, symbolic and playful language, that is like a music — does not need a translation.
Sometimes, it should be both the “!” and the “?” at the same time, catching the attention and provoking a question “What is this about?”, like posters do.
Or it should complement the context, making information more memorable, like editorial illustrations do. It depends on what we do, and together we are able to do everything.
In addition, I try to follow the principle voiced by Anthony Burrill: 'Work hard and be nice to people'.
Exhibitions. Awards. Fails.
● ‘New Polish Poster Exhibition’, Glasgow, United Kingdom 
● ‘Project: Now!’, Minsk, Belarus 
● ‘MUST SEE’, Warsaw, Poland 
● 'Person City' / La Nave, Madrid, Spain 
● 16th International Theatre Poster Biennale, Rzeszów, Poland 
●10th Trnava Poster Triennial, Slovakia 
● Targi Plakatu, Warsaw, Poland  / 
Contemporary Art 'ART.WHO.ART', Moscow, Russia  / 
●Museum of Outstanding
Design, Como, Italy 
●Cube Design Museum, Kerkrade, Netherlands 
Interior Designing Conference in The Lalit, Mumbai, India 
Exhibition in Bologna Design Week, Italy 
●Peacock Rubi Festival, Barcelona, Spain 
● Ukrainian Design: the Very Best of 2018
[Book Design and Illustration Category]
● Antalis Design Awards 2017
● A'Design Award 2016
[Graphics and Visual Communication Design Category]
● One Minute Briefs Winner [and other honorable mentions].
● «The greatest teacher failure is». - Master Yoda. So many failures have been in my life and I hope that there will be more.
And if you read this - it means they did not break me, but only taught something.